title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album Art not displaying on one of my computers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Doug Hotchkis
    • Feb 2016

Album Art not displaying on one of my computers

I have been evaluating this program on my desktop computer and I like it a lot. I'm considering getting a family pack so that I can put it on multiple computers. So I thought I'd install the trial version on my laptop. When I load a CD to rip, it doesn't display the album art. However, loading the same CD on my desktop computer works fine. Is there some configuration change I need to make?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Album Art not displaying on one of my computers

It is likely the trial has not activated, you have installed dBpoweramp previously on the laptop?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Doug Hotchkis
      • Feb 2016

Thanks for your reply. No, I had never previously installed dBpoweramp on the laptop. Should I try uninstalling and reinstalling the program?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Change the account it is installed into to 'Adminstrator', then reinstall.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Doug Hotchkis
          • Feb 2016

That didn't help. So, I then poked around the registry a bit. I uninstalled the program and then deleted the key dBpoweramp in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Illustrate. Then I reinstalled and everything now works fine.

Comment

Working...

]]>