title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

mac issues

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rallycrawford
    • Jan 2016

mac issues

Hi all, 1st time here and I have searched for answers but no luck :( 2 issues I am having with the trial - album art, cd is the stranglers - collection - 3 album arts are found all of which are incorrect but when I click "choose from internet" no search is made :( I have tried other cd's and it never searches for covers. Next issue is in the meta date for all tracks - I like to sort by the full name, for example cd is The Strawbs, Grave New World - I want artist sort to be "The Strawbs" not Strawbs or Strawbs, The

It all worked on my PC until that died, lol, so I must be doing something wrong and I have run it in Parallels, an old version, and that worked ok - it searched for covers.

Thanking you in advance
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: mac issues

Which OS X version do you have?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• rallycrawford
      • Jan 2016

[QUOTE=Spoon;163110]Which OS X version do you have?[/QUOTE

Sorry, should of said - os x 10.11.2

Cheers

Comment

• rallycrawford
        • Jan 2016

Ok got the cover search working, have no idea what happened but it started searching for covers today So it's only the meta data that I need help with now

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Normally for 'The Strawbs' you would have:

Artist: The Strawbs
          Artist Sort: Strawbs, The

so that this artist is shown with outer 'S' artists, but would be shown on the screen as 'The Strawbs'
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• rallycrawford
            • Jan 2016

Thanks Spoon, that answers my question

Comment

• rallycrawford
              • Jan 2016

Ok, perhaps someone can give me some advise on the following. I have hundreds of downloaded cd's in flac format. I am trying to convert then to AIF format and ad album art, keep track order etc. At the moment I am using batch converter to do the conversion, then toast to burn the result yo an image file, then mount the image. Then I rip with dbpoweramp so I can add meta data etc. It is a long process !!! Is there anyway of having the ripper rip the files direct, this would save a lot of work or perhaps another solution?

Comment

Working...

]]>