title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album art - can't drag and drop any more?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CheshireChap

• Mar 2022

Album art - can't drag and drop any more?

I used to be able to simply drag and drop in album art, which was nice and easy, but now have to add file from a folder/location - any reason for that, as it's far more clunky. Using 2024-09-30 (4) on a Mac.
  • PeterP
    Super Moderator
    • Jul 2011

Bug noted, thanks for reporting.

Comment

• PeterP
      Super Moderator
      • Jul 2011

Fixed in new beta build-
      Download Download dBpoweramp R2024-10-15 beta (https://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/DMC-2024-10-15.dmg) Main changes: Multi drive ripping reliability improvements. New appearance of Edit ID Tags dialog. Cosmetic glitch fixes. Improved compatibility with exotic Ogg Vorbis files. Improved logging of Ogg Vorbis & Opus

Comment

• CheshireChap

• Mar 2022

Originally posted by PeterP
        I've just downloaded and installed that - does that replace the DB Power Amp I already have (not Beta) as I renewed earlier in the year so had updates for a period of time (can't remember how long)?

Comment

• CheshireChap

• Mar 2022

Not sure why, but my last reply was unapproved - just wanted t check the Beta programme I've downloaded doesn't mess with the renewal of the Music Converter & CD Ripper Order

Comment

Working...

]]>