title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD ripper , can not open file synology and windows 11

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maxdesmo
    • Mar 2012

CD ripper , can not open file synology and windows 11

I do not what to do with these error messages..
    and each time I do not use dbpoweramp for a long time, troubles appear. why ? because off Windows 11 ?
    any idea ?
    Attached Files
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

error message seems like dbpoweramp is not getting permission to write files to your NAS. I suspect if you rip CD to your local drive on computer, you won't get those errors. Then you could copy the ripped files to your NAS. Or figure out what you need to do to give permission to dbpa.

Comment

• maxdesmo
      • Mar 2012

"Or figure out what you need to do to give permission to dbpa.".. exactly !!

the thing is why it works and when I do not ripp for one month, this error appears ?

Comment

• Dat Ei
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2014

Can you open the base path in explorer and create a folder or file?

Dat Ei

Comment

• maxdesmo
          • Mar 2012

other issue : when I want to open dbpo, the info left bottom page corner stay blank (attached picture) for 120 s.. and during this period, my PC is blocked ( I can't closed the dbpo page)
          Attached Files

Comment

• maxdesmo
            • Mar 2012

in fact , the folder was already created.. as the Windows explorer display.
            but, before it can be opened, and display the CD ripped, and now , I got the message error ( in french..sorry)
            Attached Files

Comment

• maxdesmo
              • Mar 2012

but, If I select the Synology on the network in the windows explorer, I can acces to the CD ripped..
              Attached Files

Comment

• Dat Ei
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • Feb 2014

Can you access the NAS by its name or the path you use in dBpa? In your example / screenshot you have used the IP.

Dat Ei

Comment

• maxdesmo
                  • Mar 2012

I think that the path used by dbpo is the same one that my explorer used which generate the error message.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Dat Ei
                    dBpoweramp Guru
                    • Feb 2014

Have you ebled smb on your NAS? The upper screenshot shows access on Filestation via port 5000, which is not a smb typical port. Can you assign a drive letter to your share on the NAS?

Dat Ei

Comment

• maxdesmo
                      • Mar 2012

"Have you ebled smb on your NAS?"... too technical for me..

"Can you assign a drive letter to your share on the NAS?".. I don't know how to do it..

Comment

• Spoon
                        Administrator
                        • Apr 2002

Your synology is no longer sharing with Windows, even Explorer cannot access it on that path, accessing through the UPnP music server is not the same as being able to write to it, this should help:

Synology Knowledge Center offers comprehensive support, providing answers to frequently asked questions, troubleshooting steps, software tutorials, and all the technical documentation you may need.
                        Spoon
                        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• maxdesmo
                          • Mar 2012

I will do that next week.. But I already have created a shared folder in my NAS.
                          As you can see, I ripped CD in june... and now in september, it is not possible.
                          maybe the only change is the several Windows update since june ? it change the acces.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...

]]>