title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Release 15.3 won't rip

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • XP9433
    • Sep 2015

Release 15.3 won't rip

I recently upgraded to 15.3 and find 95% of CD's won't rip. It just hangs - you will see from image below.
    I deleted my previous release settings and cannot figure out why I can't find a configuration that works!
    Settings shown below. It is on secure rip.
    Your thoughts would be most welcome.
    Attached Files
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: Release 15.3 won't rip

Try CDRipper >> Options >> Ripping Method >> Secure Settings

and un-tick C2 Error Pointer for Error Detection

Comment

• XP9433
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by mville
      Try CDRipper >> Options >> Ripping Method >> Secure Settings and un-tick C2 Error Pointer for Error Detection
      mville, Thanks for your reply. I checked that, and the C2 wasn't ticked anyway.

I suddenly had a thought that perhaps it wasn't dBpoweramp and tried to play a CD on my laptop - unsuccessfully. So it looks as though the loading of 15.3 was coincidentally at the same time my CD drive decided to develop a fault. Probably need a new drive!

Thanks for your input, appreciated.
      Frank

Comment

• mville
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by XP9433
        mville, Thanks for your reply. I checked that, and the C2 wasn't ticked anyway.

I suddenly had a thought that perhaps it wasn't dBpoweramp and tried to play a CD on my laptop - unsuccessfully. So it looks as though the loading of 15.3 was coincidentally at the same time my CD drive decided to develop a fault. Probably need a new drive!

Thanks for your input, appreciated.
        Frank
        No problem. Hopefully you've found the root cause of the problem.

Comment

Working...

]]>