title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

DSP Run External

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Computer Audio
    • Mar 2013

DSP Run External

I have a program stored on my root drive called Move.exe

I want that program to run after a CD has been ripped.

If I run this program from the command line using start it works pefectly (does what I want) - I can not get it to run from CDRipper DSP Run External...

Here is what I think the setup should be:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	109.4 KB ID:	326408

What I am doing wrong?

Thanks!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Normally command lines are program.exe --start you could enable debug logging, in dBpoweramp Control Centre >> Advanced
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Computer Audio
      • Mar 2013

I believe/hope the problems are solved!

I went back to an older version of Batch Ripper and it is looking like everything is working as it should.

An overview of what I have been through for the past week or so:

I setup my servers so that CD Ripping is automated. I have written a service that uses the -autorip function in Batch Ripper. I use a modified version of WIndows 10 Pro.

In my system, with the latest version of Batch Ripper, the files always get stored to the Windows Music Folder no matter what the settings are in CDRipper. The other issue is that the DSP Run External Command does not seem to work.

I found an old download from 2019 of Batch Ripper and I installed that and now everything is working.
      Last edited by Computer Audio; July 19, 2024, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>