title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

D ripper problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sooloos123
    • Jul 2024

D ripper problem

I’m new with this. I rip a cd using cd ripper. I see the tracks. It then asks if I want to save the tracks to my computer (music). Most of the times the transfer does not complete and cd ejects from the cd drive. What’s going on?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Which version of dBpoweramp? windows or macOS?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Sooloos123
      • Jul 2024

Mac. Latest db power amp

Comment

• Hitarth
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Sooloos123
        Mac. Latest db power amp
        hello every one !!
        i've downloaded the latest dBRefMusic-2024-05-30 for my mac, it's been a very long time since i'm using the Mac version to rip.
        on configuring the same i did not get the Accurate Rip configured. this version has a "set" button next to the offset. as this not work, i copied the offset setting from XLD.
        is this correct ?? and one more thing, it doesnt generate a .cue sheet, is this the way it is supposed to be ??
        thanks for your time

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

@Sooloos123 The message you see asking to save the music files, this is not dBpoweramp I am sure, it could be Apples Music program, so ensure that program is quit, if it appears close it, then run CD Ripper.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jrk-sc
            • Jun 2024

I have found that to prevent conflicts between Apple's standard apps and dBpoweramp's apps, you need to disable default CD/DVD/BRD actions in System Settings (scroll down almost to the bottom, and select CDs & DVDs). I have found the following settings are required to make CD Ripper and other apps work without creating conflicts and "app fights" over who controls what. You must have your CD/DVD/BRD devices plugged in when changing these settings and allow those accessories to connect. Also, connecting a new optical device may require that you reset these settings.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	CD&DVD Settings.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	326299

I hope this helps!
            Jon K

Comment

• jrk-sc
              • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Spoon
              @Sooloos123 The message you see asking to save the music files, this is not dBpoweramp I am sure, it could be Apples Music program, so ensure that program is quit, if it appears close it, then run CD Ripper.
              I can assure you it is originating from Apple's Music app. I saw the same behavior the poster described when I first used dBpoweramp. See my above post for how to correct the problem.

Jon K

Comment

Working...

]]>