title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Substitute New Metadata?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael S.
    • May 2024

Substitute New Metadata?

I use dBpoweramp for CD ripping and Media Center to organize/play files. For older rips in Media Center that are missing cover art, sometimes I load the CD in dBpoweramp and copy and paste the cover art to Media Center. This usually works well (sometimes also find missing cover art in Google images or Amazon).

In some cases, the old rips could use better track titles and other Metadata - is there a way to copy and paste track titles and other Metadata from dBpoweramp to Media Center after loading the CD in DB? Not finding any way yet.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Unless you re-rip no, sorry.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Michael S.
      • May 2024

Could possibly copy and paste one at a time, but that might be more of a pain than re-ripping. Interesting idea for program enhancement in dBpoweramp and/or Media Center.

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

there are programs out there that can lookup and update metadata based on discogs and other databases. I think mp3tag may have such a function. But I've not tried to use it.

Comment

Working...

]]>