title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Error converting to FLAC

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Neil D
    • Aug 2015

Error converting to FLAC

Hi Spoon,
    I have used CD ripper on windows for a number of years, but just converted to Mac. I bought a new version of DbPoweramp for Mac but my first attempt to rip failed. The new Mac version picked up all my path information to the NAS drive storage, and found all the Accuraterip information and metadata, but the rip failed immediately.
    Do I need to change some settings?

Regards
    Neil D

This is the error message for every track:-

Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 1' to '/Volumes/Music/Classical/JoaquĆ­n Rodrigo/Aranjuez/Various Conductors/01 Concierto de Aranjuez; 1. Allegro con spirito.flac'
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Error converting to FLAC

As a test try setting it to rip to a local path on the computer, does it rip?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Neil D
      • Aug 2015

Hi Spoon, it seems that is the problem. I can rip locally, but not to the NAS drive library, presumably because it is set up for windows. I don't suppose there is an easy way to convert so that I can rip from my Mac?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Until you are able to copy files with Finder to the NAS using that exact path, there is nothing you can do from dBpoweramp to make it possible. The issue is between your NAS and your MAC.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Neil D
          • Aug 2015

Thanks. I will try and solve that problem and hope it works then.

Comment

Working...

]]>