title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

External HP USB drive does not recognise Accurate Rip

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • meaculpa
    • Jan 2011

External HP USB drive does not recognise Accurate Rip

Hi,

Not sure if I am doing something wrong, or the drive is just not compatible.

I have a HP 600y DVD writer (external USB) connected to my Mac. It recognises and can be ripped from without a problem. However it does not recognise accurate rip.

If i take a disc that I know works and use the internal Mac superdrive, select to and go into options, I get the nice "purple" accurate rip symbol and also on the bottom of the track list. Putting the same disc into the HP, and selecting option gives me accurate rip option with a highlighted configure button. I can press this and it animates, but nothing happens.

Am I doing something wrong, or need to do something else to configure? The drive doers not appear in Spoons list, but there are numerous other HP models around the 600 number and with different suffixes that have offsets against them and so should work?

Any advice appreciated.

Andrew
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: External HP USB drive does not recognise Accurate Rip

AccurateRip on the mac needs an exact drive in the database to match against.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>