title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

15.3 (windows) new version question re "fixed item"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

15.3 (windows) new version question re "fixed item"

Spoon, In another thread (linked below), you mentioned that 15.3 would solve a "silent or no audio" issue that the poster had. Can you expand on what this potential issue is? It makes some of us question as to whether our past CD rips that we haven't yet listened to may have "silent audio" tracks (even though the CDs ripped as secure or with AR matches and the file size is correct). Thanks.

Hello, I'm new to the forum...installed the reference trial download today. I ripped 13 cd's to pc and when I started to check out the files, I found 7 cd ripped files that have no sound when I play(all info shows in properties panel). The other files play fine. I'm running dbpoweramp in default setup. Anyone have a clue
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: 15.3 (windows) new version question re "fixed item"

AccurateRip would not verify and it was obvious that the ripping was wrong as it would rip a whole disc in 2 seconds.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Re: 15.3 (windows) new version question re "fixed item"

Originally posted by Spoon
      AccurateRip would not verify and it was obvious that the ripping was wrong as it would rip a whole disc in 2 seconds.
      aha, thanks! I haven't seen that error, but certainly would notice right away.

Comment

Working...

]]>