title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Nimbie Installed but CD won't Drop

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TD1
    • Apr 2015

Nimbie Installed but CD won't Drop

Hi,

I installed the software Nimbie supplied including the trial dbpoweramp cd ripper. The dbpoweramp cd ripper appears to recognize the Nimbie but asks that I insert an audio cd in the Nimbie when there is one already there. If I press eject, the tray under the cd comes out or goes back in.

The device manager shows the autoloader.

I tried deleting the Accronova Driver's package and then when I tried to reinstall it, the message was that the driver was already installed

Initially I used a USB3 hub, but no change when I plugged into my SurfacePro 3 with Windows 8.1 Pro.

It appears that I may need to uninstall the driver, etc. If so, how do I do this.

Please advise how I should proceed.

Thanks,
    Tom
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Nimbie Installed but CD won't Drop

You are using Batch Ripper, with the Batch Ripper Nimbie driver?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• TD1
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Spoon
      You are using Batch Ripper, with the Batch Ripper Nimbie driver?
      I loaded the software which came with the Nimbie. Programs include: Batch Converter and CD Ripper. I downloaded, from your site: Nimbie Batch Ripper Driver v5. it said that the driver already existed so I had it uninstall and then reinstall. it appeared to do so, but when I press Finish I get an error message "Error while running C: Program Files\\batchridbpoweramppper.exe.". When I looked for the file batchripper.exe. in C: Program Files\dbpoweramp\ I was unable to see it. I tried to install both with the Nimbie power on and and connected and with the power off.

The Nimbie Batch Ripper Driver v5. install program says that the batchripper.exe is already installed, but I don't see it in the above folder.

Since the above, I reloaded from the cdrom and now have the batchripper.exe file as well as the dbpoweramp batchripper program. I executed Batch Ripper and see the Nimbie there as "ATPI - DVD ADH20AGLE" I have one cd in the Nimbie waiting to drop. I press rip. It shows "prebatch action" and finishes without the cd dropping.

thank you for your assistance.
      Last edited by TD1; April 12, 2015, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You need batch ripper:

See step 2
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• TD1
          • Apr 2015

Works like a Charm. Many thanks for your kind help and especially for your prompt aid on both a Saturday and Sunday.
          I'm buying the program - Love it.
          Tom

Comment

• TD1
            • Apr 2015

Me again. Please direct me to which product I should be buying. There is no Buy Now alert on the trial.

Have a great Week.
            Tom

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

dBpoweramp Reference R15
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...