title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Going from trial to reference software

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wdesbrow
    • Feb 2015

Going from trial to reference software

Excuse another newbie question... After playing with the trial version of dbpa, I believe I successfully ripped 4-5 cd's -- always starting with the ripper icon that was downloaded to my desktop. The only mystery I encountered was that the extra field "Comment" seems to be checked under OPTIONS but doesn't seem to recur for me to fill-in for every CD.

Anyway -- earlier this week I purchased the full version of the software. I thought I was following all the prompts correctly, and anticipated seeing a SECOND ripper icon on my desktop
    (so I could delete the trial version?). Instead I received the dbpa and PerfectTunes icons (white vertical rectangles with blue "wave" graphics on my desktop. It seems the bdpa icon always asks me to Run the software when I click on its icon.

Should I have expected to see a separate ripper icon appear on the desktop -- in addition to the one that was generated by the trial version? What am I missing? I plan to use dbpa with JRIVERMC for sorting and retrieving CD and HG music files..

Thanks for your help!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Going from trial to reference software

I would recommend you uninstall all dBpoweramp programs, delete any left over icons on desktop, then install the registered version.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• wdesbrow
      • Feb 2015

Re: Going from trial to reference software

ok will do. thx

wayne

Comment

Working...

]]>