title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Ripping for JRIVER 20

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cumbrianet
    • Jul 2012

Ripping for JRIVER 20

Hi, does Anyone have a tried and tested FLAC ripping profile for JRIVER 20 (windows)

I know i will need to check actual meta-data content manually and edit with a separate prog for content accuracy. But want to get as good a structure to work from.

Do any meta-tag editors use a cd's barcode. I use that a lot in mymovies with fims and find it helps a lot

Hope I've used correct terms/been clear enough,

TIA

Trevor
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Ripping for JRIVER 20

Originally posted by cumbrianet
    Hi, does Anyone have a tried and tested FLAC ripping profile for JRIVER 20 (windows)

I know i will need to check actual meta-data content manually and edit with a separate prog for content accuracy. But want to get as good a structure to work from.

Do any meta-tag editors use a cd's barcode. I use that a lot in mymovies with fims and find it helps a lot

Hope I've used correct terms/been clear enough,

TIA

Trevor
    I know people that use JRIVER and rip their FLACs with dbpa. In fact, ripping to FLAC with dbpa should work perfectly with any player in existence that can play FLAC files. This is a standardized format.

You won't need to edit all metadata. Some/most will be picked up perfectly from the online databases when ripping. I'm not aware of any ability to use barcode to identify CDs in ripping (with this or any other program).

Comment

• cumbrianet
      • Jul 2012

Re: Ripping for JRIVER 20

Originally posted by garym
      I know people that use JRIVER and rip their FLACs with dbpa. In fact, ripping to FLAC with dbpa should work perfectly with any player in existence that can play FLAC files. This is a standardized format.

You won't need to edit all metadata. Some/most will be picked up perfectly from the online databases when ripping. I'm not aware of any ability to use barcode to identify CDs in ripping (with this or any other program).
      Thanks for that appreciated

Trevor

Comment

Working...

]]>