title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

After ripp / No.mix UP

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daleyb
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2014

After ripp / No.mix UP

Sorry this ones a bit off topic...but after ripping in DBPA when the info goes to windows folder on PC. The track listing numbers are back to front.This problem i can resolve by the number icon (*) at top of page.Is there any way of setting it.so the track listing is same as cd ripp and orig CD and never changes. Not A MAJOR PROB-I KNOW.but still one that winds me up.

iam using Windows 7.
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: After ripp / No.mix UP

Hey daleyb,

you can configure the view for the Windows file explorer. You can choose between different view styles (like icons in different sizes, list, details etc. pp.) and different sortings. Just right click in the file explorer window.

Dat Ei

Comment

• daleyb
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Dat Ei
      Hey daleyb,

you can configure the view for the Windows file explorer. You can choose between different view styles (like icons in different sizes, list, details etc. pp.) and different sortings. Just right click in the file explorer window.

Dat Ei
      Thanks for help again.! Dat Ei.

Ive Configured in windows in view.Its just if you touch the top bar with title artist etc..it decends /Acends the tracks...its really sensitive-will just have to be careful not to change,I just worry when transferring to Nas the track listing will be back to front.....if its like that in folder-or maybe not?

Comment

• Dat Ei
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2014

Hey daleyb,

Originally posted by daleyb
        I just worry when transferring to Nas the track listing will be back to front.....if its like that in folder-or maybe not?
        the bad news is: as a usual user you will never know if and in in what order the files are written to the storage and its filesystem. But the good News is: you don't even have to know, because it is just a question of the software you use to get a ordered view on the files. So if the music player of your choice is capable to read and analyse the metadata in your sound files it will be able to play it in the original order of the tracks. Some players ignore the metadata but those will mostly be able to Play the tracks in the order of the track names (therefore it is a good practice to include the disc and track number in the track naming).

Dat Ei

Comment

Working...

]]>