title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Cover artwork.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daleyb
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2014

Cover artwork.

After ripping cds in dbpa the tracks are listed in windows, there is also a jpeg image in a separate folder of the cover artwork.Do I need to put this in same folder as cd...or can i delete and take it the front artwork is embed in each track anyway when later sent to a NAS ?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Cover artwork.

dBpoweramp both embeds and writes a folder.jpg, so you can remove folder.jpg.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Audiofan
      • Apr 2015

After ripping about a dozen or so CDs with dBp I've noticed that some of the music CD folders have a 'folder.jpg' listed after the song files and some don't. Is this indicative of a problem with some of the CDs when ripping them?

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Audiofan
        After ripping about a dozen or so CDs with dBp I've noticed that some of the music CD folders have a 'folder.jpg' listed after the song files and some don't. Is this indicative of a problem with some of the CDs when ripping them?
        This is an option setting in dbpa. One can have the album art saved as "folder.jpg" or "cover.jpg" rather (or in addition to) having the art embedded in each track. Perhaps you changed this option, or you are ripping on two different installs of dbpa and one has this option set and the other doesn't?

Comment

Working...

]]>