title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Naming: mixing album name and disc numbers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Computerhirn
    • Feb 2015

Naming: mixing album name and disc numbers

Hi Spoon,

I use these three snippets to name my rips:

[IF!COMP][IF!MULTI][IFVALUE]genre,[genre],[]\[IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[]\[IFVALUE]year,[year],[]\[IFVALUE]album,[album],[]\[track] - [IFCOMP][artist] - [][title][][]

[IF!COMP][IFMULTI][IFVALUE]genre,[genre],[]\[IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[]\[IFVALUE]year,[year],[]\[IFVALUE]album,[album],[]\Disc [disc] of [disc_total]\[track] - [IFCOMP][artist] - [][title][][]

[IFCOMP][IFMULTI]!Compilation - Various Artists\[IFVALUE]genre,[genre],[]\[IFVALUE]year,[year],[]\[IFVALUE]album,[album],[]\Disc [disc] of [disc_total]\[track] - [IFCOMP][artist] - [][title][][]

They work great, but I want to achieve another speacial thing with number two and number three.

For example number three will do as follows:

!Compilation - Various Artists\Trance\1995\Trance Nation 6 - Disc 3 of 3 (MegamixCD)\Disc 3 of 3\02 - Microwave Prince - Land Of The Iron Bubbles

I want to achieve the following:

!Compilation - Various Artists\Trance\1995\Trance Nation 6\Disc 3 of 3 (MegamixCD)\02 - Microwave Prince - Land Of The Iron Bubbles

How can I reach that?

Thanks a lot!
Working...

]]>