title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Scanner Issue

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tombeck7
    • Nov 2014

Scanner Issue

I'm trying to add album art in dbPowerAmp to scan an album cover from my scanner. When I use the "Acquire (from Scanner)" command, it brings up a dialog box showing one of the 2 scanners in my house, but unfortunately, it is the one that is downstairs, instead of the scanner 3 feet from my computer upstairs. The upstairs printer/scanner (MFP) is set as my default in Devices & Printers, but I have not been able to find a way to point "Acquire (from Scanner)" to my default device within dbPowerAmp. Does anyone know how to change this to the correct scanner?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Scanner Issue

In device manager, remove the downstairs device, the other one will take over as default scanner, you should be able to reinstall the driver for the other device and it will still be in the same order.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• tombeck7
      • Nov 2014

Re: Scanner Issue

Problem was result of using an old, unsupported Samsung printer. That one was taken to the dump and replaced with a new HP Multifunction machine. Solved all scanning problems with not only dbPa, but with rest of system as well.

Comment

Working...

]]>