title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Trial version stopped getting metadata after 2 days and some 60 albums ripped

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RolandDB
    • Jan 2015

Trial version stopped getting metadata after 2 days and some 60 albums ripped

I have downloaded the reference version as a trial two days ago and ripped about 60 albums. It worked just fine (only one album art was not found). But now the program refuses to fetch metadata from the database(s). No album name, no song titles, no nothing!

I have uninstalled the program and reloaded the trial. The ripper started up with the settings I had installed before. But the result was the same.

Is there a limit set on the number of albums that can be ripped with the free version?

The trial convinced me that the ripper is the best of the many I have tried.

Will it work again if I register and pay?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Trial version stopped getting metadata after 2 days and some 60 albums ripped

Registering will activate the metadata. There should not be a limit on trial, however once the trial has deactivated it is not possible to reactivate it.

Check that your security software is not blocking the program from accessing the internet, as there should always be metadata even if trial has ended.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>