title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Newbie issues - Eject erases results / Play Sound at end

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arbie
    • Dec 2014

Newbie issues - Eject erases results / Play Sound at end

If I enable "Eject Disk" at the end of a rip, all the rip results in the main window are instantly erased. That's really a shame because those show at a glance if everything went OK. Otherwise I have to scroll through a dense text file.

I want to Eject Disk because that's a good indication to me that the rip is finished. I can't find any way to get the ripper to play a sound when finished.

I suggest:

1) Simply "gray out" the rip results (as is done with Artist; Album; Genre etc) when the disk is ejected. They can be fully erased when I insert a new disk.

2) Add an option to "Play sound" at the end of a rip.

I apologize if I have missed something. I searched the forum several times on keywords and found no discussion of these items.

Thx
  • Arbie
    • Dec 2014

Re: Newbie issues - Eject erases results / Play Sound at end

I found out how to play a sound at the end of a rip. It's on the "DSP" tab, and though it says "Play Sound After Conversion" it works after a rip too.

I still would prefer not having rip results be erased.

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Re: Newbie issues - Eject erases results / Play Sound at end

Originally posted by Arbie
      I found out how to play a sound at the end of a rip. It's on the "DSP" tab, and though it says "Play Sound After Conversion" it works after a rip too.

I still would prefer not having rip results be erased.
      have you turned on the option to save the full ripping log in the subdirectory with the album you ripped. Then at least you can see all the information at any time, just after the rip or in the future.

Comment

Working...

]]>