title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Trial vs paid, configuring AccurateRip

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doob
    • Oct 2014

Trial vs paid, configuring AccurateRip

A few weeks ago I used the dbPoweramp trial to rip a few CDs. I have 2 drives connected to my computer, and for each drive, the first CD I inserted, I got the AccurateRip popup and it was successfully configured. Fast forward to today, I've just bought the full version and am carrying on ripping CDs. Both drives show as not having AccurateRip configured, I've ripped a handful of CDs and still have not got the popup. I've even tried inserting some of the same CDs and still AccurateRip isn't configured.

I'm getting artwork/tags successfully so there's no problem accessing the internet. All tracks on all the CDs have had the green Secure tick. I uninstalled the trial before installing the full version, but it's definitely remembered at least some of my settings.

Any ideas?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Trial vs paid, configuring AccurateRip

If AccurateRip configured previously, then it should remain configured, even if you uninstall a unregistered and install the registered version.

First make sure that on the Options menu in CD Ripper that AccurateRip is enabled, if it is, try as a test, uninstall the registered version and install the unregistered again.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• doob
      • Oct 2014

I uninstalled the registered version and installed the trial again, and the AccurateRip offsets appeared without me having to do anything. I then uninstalled the trial, exported and deleted everything under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Illustrate in the registry, and installed the registered version again. As soon as I inserted a CD I got the AccurateRip prompt.

So I'm now happy that it's working, but let me know if you'd like me to investigate further.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

No need.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>