title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Metadata from previous rips not showing up any more...?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danthemusicman
    • Dec 2013

Metadata from previous rips not showing up any more...?

In the past, whenever I would re-rip a CD in dBpoweramp R14.4, all my custom metadata and CRCs would show up automatically from the previous rips and I would not need to edit anything unless I wanted to. Just yesterday, this has changed.

When I disable the metatada options (except for dBpoweramp Cache) or try to manually retrieve from the cache, nothing happens. The metadata and CRCs do not show up at all.

When I enable the metadata providers, it simply loads metadata from the Internet instead of the metadata I entered previously. I want to avoid having to re-enter all that data for thousands of CDs.

When I enter new custom metadata, close the program and re-open it, it at least remembers the changes I made.

Please let me know how I can restore the metadata I entered in the past and why none of the old CRCs display.
    Last edited by danthemusicman; January 09, 2014, 03:46 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Metadata from previous rips not showing up any more...?

The CRCs are stored in the cache, the cache has a set size once reached the elements in the cache would be removed.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• danthemusicman
      • Dec 2013

If the custom metadata I entered is not being retrieved from the cache, is there any way to restore it? It worked fine in the past, for at least hundreds of CDs.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

No it would have been overwritten.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>