title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

[BUG] Can not close DBPoweramp cd ripper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AManEatingDuck
    • Jan 2014

[BUG] Can not close DBPoweramp cd ripper

Hi,

I've been playing around with the DBPoweramp cd ripper (trial version) and I have stumbled across this bug that makes it impossible to exit the program in a normal way, you must kill with task manager to close the application.

The CDGrab.exe version is 14.4.0.1

How to reproduce.

1. Open dbpoweramp cd ripper and change rip to to multi encoder.

2. Add an encoder, FLAC and leave all settings as default.

3. Right click track 1 and choose rip this track only.

4. While this track is ripping, click on Flac settings in the multi encoder settings box and leave the multi encoder window open.

5. Wait for the ripping information window to appear and close it.

5. You can not close the multi encoder window and you can't exit dbpoweramp. you must use task manager to close the application.

Easy fix would be to disable all the settings buttons in the multi encoder settings box when you are ripping a CD.
    Last edited by AManEatingDuck; January 07, 2014, 05:12 AM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: [BUG] Can not close DBPoweramp cd ripper

The issue will be the settings page will still be open, you should be able to get to it with ALT + TAB.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• AManEatingDuck
      • Jan 2014

The problem is that none of the buttons work on the Multi encoder window once you get to the last step. I can click ok, cancel or the red X on the multi encoder window but it doesn't do anything, the window says open. Also if i click on the encoder dropdown box it just becomes empty. If i can't close the multi encoder window i can't close the CD ripping window either.

Last edited by AManEatingDuck; January 07, 2014, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• AManEatingDuck
        • Jan 2014

If you go through the 6 steps you will see what I mean about the buttons not working on the multi encoder window.

(sorry I can't edit the post above)

Comment

Working...

]]>