title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

cd ripper dbpoweramp, error ripping anything

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dtclarinet
    • Dec 2013

cd ripper dbpoweramp, error ripping anything

I cannot rip any cds now with dbpoweramp. It gives all errors (even with cds I've ripped successfully before). And I can rip the same cd with another program such as iTunes. So it's something with dbpoweramp. Here is the error info I get for each track.

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 1' to 'K:\WAV ripped cdz\Felix Mendelssohn\Mendelssohn Symphony No. 3 and 4\01 Philharmonia Orchestra, Jano Sandor - Symphony No. 4 in A major ('Italian'), Op. 90; Allegro vivace.IGNORE'
    Wave: Error unable to open File 'K:\ripCDZ WAV\ALL\Felix Mendelssohn\Mendelssohn Symphony No. 3 and 4\01-Symphony No. 4 in A major ('Italian'), Op. 90; Allegro vivace.wav' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]
    mp3 (Lame): Error unable to open File 'K:\ripCDZ MP3s\ALL\Felix Mendelssohn\Mendelssohn Symphony No. 3 and 4\01-Symphony No. 4 in A major ('Italian'), Op. 90; Allegro vivace.mp3' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]
    Apple Lossless: Error unable to open File 'K:\ripCDZ AppleLossless\ALL\Felix Mendelssohn\Mendelssohn Symphony No. 3 and 4\01-Symphony No. 4 in A major ('Italian'), Op. 90; Allegro vivace.m4a' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

thanks for any help!!

PS I've used dbpoweram with success on dozens of albums. Even after I added two more cd readers, so three working at once, I had success for several sets of cds. Then it suddenly started giving these errors.
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: cd ripper dbpoweramp, error ripping anything

What is k: appears windows has lost connection to that external drive or it is a network drive and windows has remapped it to something other than k.

Comment

Working...

]]>