title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Updating artwork

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johnly
    • Dec 2013

Updating artwork

Hi, sorry if this has been posted before but not brilliant with IT.
    I have several ripped cds where I have found updated artwork on the internet. How do I replace what is already there ?. Do I have to delete and re-rip the cd or is there a "clever way". One of the cds in question is part of a box set and the rip has placed various tracks in different artist folders so not sure how to tackle this.

Any help greatly appreciated

thanks

John
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Updating artwork

save the art to folder.jpg replacing the existing. Then select all music tracks >> right click >> edit id tag

at the bottom is the album art section, remove the existing and load that folder.jpg

If this is too slow, check out PerfectTUNEs which is designed to update art on an album level.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Johnly
      • Dec 2013

Re: Updating artwork

Originally posted by Spoon
      save the art to folder.jpg replacing the existing. Then select all music tracks >> right click >> edit id tag

at the bottom is the album art section, remove the existing and load that folder.jpg

If this is too slow, check out PerfectTUNEs which is designed to update art on an album level.
      Thanks Spoon, I'll try that

John

Comment

Working...

]]>