title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Accuracy Issues

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • karmafloyd
    • Nov 2013

Accuracy Issues

I recently purchased this software and it great. Unfortunately, my CD collection is somewhat worn and, up until today, have had about 20% success with accurate rips. That's fine, totally my fault. Today, however, all of my CDs were coming back accurate even though some looked scratched. So, I re-ripped (in burst mode) one that was previously inaccurate and it came back accurate. A little puzzled, I deleted the file and tried ripping with secure rip and am currently into the 17th minute of the rip, where the software is desperately trying to give me a secure rip. Also fine. My concern though is that the burst ripper is now calling things accurate which are not. Anyone else have issues with this?

Thank you so much for looking at this.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Accuracy Issues

If you have c2 pointers enabled then on some drives it can make the drive not work correctly, burst mode does not use c2.

If AccurateRip verifies a rip, then it does not matter how it was ripped, the end result is accurate.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>