title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

New purchase

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jonnie5
    • Nov 2013

Re: New purchase

Bingo I found it in the search. Never came up the first time. How do I create a short cut now? Thanks for your support.

Heres a virual beer for you :komisch12
    Last edited by jonnie5; November 14, 2013, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

If you right click on it, you should be able to pin it to various locations.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Spoon
        If you right click on it, you should be able to pin it to various locations.
        yes, right click, create shortcut on desktop or on start menu, etc. in that same location you have dbpoweramp configuration.exe you want to create a shortcut for that too. And also a batch converter.exe, and a musicconverter.exe. You should create shortcuts for all of these.

Comment

• jonnie5
          • Nov 2013

Thanks again. No doubt you'll see my post again as Ive just purchased a new Pioneer optical drive so I can now start coverting my cds in to flac for my hifi and mp3 files for my phone/car. Just need to look for a good network player that will play my flac files to my av amp.

Comment

• garym
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by jonnie5
            Thanks again. No doubt you'll see my post again as Ive just purchased a new Pioneer optical drive so I can now start coverting my cds in to flac for my hifi and mp3 files for my phone/car. Just need to look for a good network player that will play my flac files to my av amp.
            Squeezebox touch or Sonos. I have several squeezebox players and I'm very pleased. Or a system that uses illustrates own product, asset UPnP.

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

For details where the start menu icons are:

After installing dBpoweramp on Windows 8.1, access by (down arrow highlighed in red): Which shows:
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>