title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Problem with scanned cover art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stefanfrombrux
    • Nov 2013

Problem with scanned cover art

Dear all,

I rip in dbpoweramp to a NAS through a mapped drive (y. Everything works fine, excepts when I chose to scan the CD to have the right cover art. I do this when there are no default cover art or when the default are from older CD edition. The scanned cover art does not seem to be saved in the file with the flac files. When i open Jriver, i generally then have either no cover art or a default cover art from internet.

Anyone has an idea of what i do wrong?

Stefan
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Problem with scanned cover art

Originally posted by stefanfrombrux
    Dear all,

I rip in dbpoweramp to a NAS through a mapped drive (y. Everything works fine, excepts when I chose to scan the CD to have the right cover art. I do this when there are no default cover art or when the default are from older CD edition. The scanned cover art does not seem to be saved in the file with the flac files. When i open Jriver, i generally then have either no cover art or a default cover art from internet.

Anyone has an idea of what i do wrong?

Stefan
    are you saving the cover album art as a jpg file and placing it in the same subdirectory as the album tracks. name of the file should be either "folder.jpg" or "cover.jpg"

Comment

• stefanfrombrux
      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by garym
      are you saving the cover album art as a jpg file and placing it in the same subdirectory as the album tracks. name of the file should be either "folder.jpg" or "cover.jpg"
      If the program finds a cover art it places the jpeg file automatically in the subdircerctor as a folder.jpeg. If i scan the cover to overide the default cover art, I see it right in dbpoweramp but it looks like the scan file never makes it to the subdirectory. I dont know which setting i need to change.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You mean the first (non-scanned art) is the one appearing still?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by stefanfrombrux
          If the program finds a cover art it places the jpeg file automatically in the subdircerctor as a folder.jpeg. If i scan the cover to overide the default cover art, I see it right in dbpoweramp but it looks like the scan file never makes it to the subdirectory. I dont know which setting i need to change.
          Are you using the + icon to add your scanned art as "local file" just before you rip? If so, it should be using that file.

Comment

Working...

]]>