title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Screen Cut Off & Buttons Missing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe B
    • Oct 2013

Screen Cut Off & Buttons Missing

Does anyone know how to reveal the cut off section of my screen and/or the "Choose Art" Button?

I am trying to add my own Album Art to all tracks on an album. It should be easy by clicking "Choose Art". The only problem is that I can't find this button anywhere and I suspect it's because the screen is cut off down the right hand side.

I only have a fraction of the album cover on the screen, enough to say "No Alb" before it is cut off. I have tried different screen resolutions but that doesn't fix it. If I "restore down" the screen I can't even stretch it wider to reveal the rest of the screen.

If I go into the file properties of each individual track, inside the ID Tag, I can add album art there. It comes up with the same window that "Choose Art" should. Since I am ripping to 2 seperate places at the same time this adds far too much time to get the album art.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Screen Cut Off & Buttons Missing

You need to increase the resolution of the screen.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Joe B
      • Oct 2013

Re: Screen Cut Off & Buttons Missing

Yes. Spoon is right again. I must have done something different when I tried it the first time. This time I made the changes with dBpoweramp closed. The changes will take effect when you re-open it with the higher resolution.

Comment

Working...

]]>