title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

All Errors X

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justdrew424
    • Oct 2013

All Errors X

I have been using dBpoweramp since June of this year. I have not had any problems until recently. No matter what disc I use, or the setting (burst or secure), I get all red X and error. I thought it might be a bad drive so I replaced the drive. Brand new drive does the same thing. Here is the clipboard contents:

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\01 They Might Be Giants - Theme from Flood.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\01 They Might Be Giants - Theme from Flood.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 2' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\02 They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse in Your Soul.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\02 They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse in Your Soul.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 3' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\03 They Might Be Giants - Lucky Ball & Chain.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\03 They Might Be Giants - Lucky Ball & Chain.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 4' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\04 They Might Be Giants - Istanbul (Not Constantinople).flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\04 They Might Be Giants - Istanbul (Not Constantinople).flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 5' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\05 They Might Be Giants - Dead.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\05 They Might Be Giants - Dead.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 6' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\06 They Might Be Giants - Your Racist Friend.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\06 They Might Be Giants - Your Racist Friend.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 7' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\07 They Might Be Giants - Particle Man.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\07 They Might Be Giants - Particle Man.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 8' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\08 They Might Be Giants - Twisting.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\08 They Might Be Giants - Twisting.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 9' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\09 They Might Be Giants - We Want a Rock.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\09 They Might Be Giants - We Want a Rock.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 10' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\10 They Might Be Giants - Someone Keeps Moving My Chair.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\10 They Might Be Giants - Someone Keeps Moving My Chair.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 11' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\11 They Might Be Giants - Hearing Aid.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\11 They Might Be Giants - Hearing Aid.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 12' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\12 They Might Be Giants - Minimum Wage.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\12 They Might Be Giants - Minimum Wage.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 13' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\13 They Might Be Giants - Letterbox.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\13 They Might Be Giants - Letterbox.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 14' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\14 They Might Be Giants - Whistling in the Dark.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\14 They Might Be Giants - Whistling in the Dark.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 15' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\15 They Might Be Giants - Hot Cha.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\15 They Might Be Giants - Hot Cha.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 16' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\16 They Might Be Giants - Women & Men.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\16 They Might Be Giants - Women & Men.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 17' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\17 They Might Be Giants - Sapphire Bullets of Pure Love.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\17 They Might Be Giants - Sapphire Bullets of Pure Love.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 18' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\18 They Might Be Giants - They Might Be Giants.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\18 They Might Be Giants - They Might Be Giants.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 19' to 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\19 They Might Be Giants - Road Movie to Berlin.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\CD Collection Master\They Might Be Giants\Flood\19 They Might Be Giants - Road Movie to Berlin.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

What would cause this all of a sudden to start happening? 2 drives that both work for everything else (reading, burning, playing games). Please let me know anything to try.

Thanks
    Drew
  • justdrew424
    • Oct 2013

Re: All Errors X

Wow, nevermind. I pulled a bonehead. My drive letters got changed around when changing HD's.

Comment

Working...

]]>