title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

edit meta data

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chinni
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Aug 2013

edit meta data

What is the best way to change meta data of movie after ripping? I need to change track number, composer etc.
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: edit meta data

I assume you mean the audio from the movie, as dbpa does not rip movies. Just right click on the file(s) in windows explorer, choose "Edit ID Tag" then make your changes and save. You can click on more than one audio file at a time if you choose to change something that affects an entire album (album name, genre). Make sure you select only audio files, otherwise you won't see the edit ID tag option when right clicking.

Comment

• chinni
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Aug 2013

Re: edit meta data

Originally posted by garym
      I assume you mean the audio from the movie, as dbpa does not rip movies. Just right click on the file(s) in windows explorer, choose "Edit ID Tag" then make your changes and save. You can click on more than one audio file at a time if you choose to change something that affects an entire album (album name, genre). Make sure you select only audio files, otherwise you won't see the edit ID tag option when right clicking.
      Thanks a lot. This tip helped me lot. Otherwise, I would have never known modifying global meta data using multiple selection.

Comment

Working...

]]>