title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rip from one computer to another

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • suzette
    • Oct 2011

Rip from one computer to another

Current equipment - MusicVault Diamond music server to Antelope Gold DAC to Focal monitors. The dbpoweramp works very well, able to rip on the MusicVault Plextor BluRay DVD player, everything except when it comes to Warner cd's, the rip slows to .2 speed and often just will not. So I go to my other computer, non bluray DVD player and usually able to rip down (wirelessly) to the MusicVault, until now. Recently had a new SSD inserted and now db sees the path enters in properly but error comes up sating 'it cannot access the file'. I have checked the security and permissions on the MV and cannot see the issue. I am able to access the MV from my other computer and even make changes on the files, it is only when I go to rip any cd, db is unable to gain access. Any thoughts on this.
    Suzette
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Rip from one computer to another

Try using Windows explorer to browse to the vault, if you can browse, try creating a file where dbpoweramp will be writing (right click >> New >> Text File)
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>