title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Reripping Frames

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrcd
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Feb 2012

Reripping Frames

I am trying to rip a CD that upon it's first attempt track 1 re-reads 3,318 frames. Of course I am not going to allow that to go to completion when most likely it will report inaccurate. I really don't get the point behind Accuraterips end game. What point is it that everyone encounters the same thing I did or ten people did. Nothing changes what the CD is doing. Is it just the confidence in knowing you're not the only one who got a 3,318 frames rerip notice or the confidence that all tracks ripped perfectly?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Reripping Frames

AccurateRip is an end result, a final value, it comes after frame re-rips, if someone gets the same result as you, then there can be no error, as a scratch on your cd would be different to a scratch on someone elses cd.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• eaglescout1998
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Apr 2009

Re: Reripping Frames

I am trying to rip a CD that upon it's first attempt track 1 re-reads 3,318 frames.
      Since not all CD drives are the same, this is a somewhat common occurrence. When having to re-rip 100+ frames, I abort and re-rip with a second drive. The second drive usually rips the track without error.

If the above doesn't work, try turning off C2 error detection - on some drives, they can report false positives.

Comment

Working...

]]>