title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How Accurate is AcurrateRip

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hifrad
    • Jun 2011

How Accurate is AcurrateRip

I'm sure is a redundant question around here and probably easily solvable in a FAQ offered here, so please excuse my question, but I have a CD which looks heavily marked to me. However, I was able to get an Accurrate rip with a minimum confidence of 5. I've never ripped this disc before so there's no chance that it could be the same disc twice.

Is there any possibility that I am not getting an accurate rip? One track needs to Pass two times and occassionally shows a few bad frames, but in one lucky rip, I was able to get it to result with a "accurate" flag. Is there any possibility that the one lucky time I got it to result as accurate, that it was not in fact accurate? Why would this happen? I can't repeat the accurate rip of this track for whatever reason.

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: How Accurate is AcurrateRip

One in billions of a hash collision, that is how accurate AccurateRip is. If AccurateRip verified the rip then it is accurate.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>