title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Ripper not ripping:error message-can't open the destination folder on every song

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jdunbar
    • Feb 2013

CD Ripper not ripping:error message-can't open the destination folder on every song

Heading says it all. Was working perfectly now error every time on any cd. Help please!
  • dbfan
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Jan 2011

Re: CD Ripper not ripping:error message-can't open the destination folder on every so

If the destination folder is a network share, then the nas is stopping access, browse to the nas and retyped

Comment

• jdunbar
      • Feb 2013

Re: CD Ripper not ripping:error message-can't open the destination folder on every so

Originally posted by mrspoonsi
      If the destination folder is a network share, then the nas is stopping access, browse to the nas and retyped
      Ahh...I wonder...I recently shared my two computers using Windows 7 Homegroup. Would that cause the problem? If so how do I fix that? I do not have a NAS.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Where are you ripping to? your local hdd?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jdunbar
          • Feb 2013

Yes. That is what I had always been doing. But when i set up the network it must have changed.

Comment

• jdunbar
            • Feb 2013

Still needing to know how to set this up properly. thanks for your help

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

Post the full error message please (there is a copy to clipboard button you can click).
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jdunbar
                • Feb 2013

Well, I can't do that as I reset my computer and turned off home sharing. It works now. The problem is once I use the Windows 7 Homegroup I get the error. So....to the best of my memory: Unable to open folder C: etc. to my music folder

Comment

• Spoon
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2002

Very odd, as normally sharing a folder on the network does not change the ability of local users to write to that folder.
                  Spoon
                  www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>