title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

every title got Rip Status "Not in AccurateRip"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MarioHH
    • Jan 2013

every title got Rip Status "Not in AccurateRip"

Hello,

I'd installed my Computer (Win7) new. After that I installed dbPoweramp 14.3 and inserted the first CD to rip. The first question of dbPoweramp was to "calibrate" the CD drive. So I said ok and ripped the CD. Ok so far it is normal.

When I am inserting a new CD (no matter which CD - also very popular CDs) dbPoweramp finds all metadata and covers and say CD found in AccurateRip. But when ripping the CD (every) all titels are getting the Rip Status "Not in AccurateRip".

I can't find the problem. I searched in all Options.

Please, can you help me to fix that problem.

Thank you very much.
    Mario
  • dbfan
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Jan 2011

Re: every title got Rip Status "Not in AccurateRip"

Try a reset of all settings, then rip a cd on the default settings:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

Comment

• MarioHH
      • Jan 2013

Re: every title got Rip Status "Not in AccurateRip"

Thank you very much for your assistance. That was the right solution. It's a little bit if work but after it works correctly again.

Comment

Working...

]]>