title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Error ripping to flac

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peter Semb
    • Jan 2013

Error ripping to flac

This message comes up when trying to rip. The path is a server on the network. I've done the config but still the same.

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to '\\MEDIASERVER\Music\Beady Belle\Cewbeagappic\01 Beady Belle - When My Anger Starts to Cry.flac'
    Error unable to open File '\\MEDIASERVER\Music\Beady Belle\Cewbeagappic\01 Beady Belle - When My Anger Starts to Cry.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Why??
    Plz help..
    / Peter
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Error ripping to flac

Your NAS is is stopping dBpoweramp from writing, it is likely Windows has forgotten the password required to access it, try browsing to the nas through Windows Explorer and enter the password and user name.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Peter Semb
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Spoon
      Your NAS is is stopping dBpoweramp from writing, it is likely Windows has forgotten the password required to access it, try browsing to the nas through Windows Explorer and enter the password and user name.
      The browsing works and if i choose My document in the local harddrive as path the ripping works.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Try copying a file to the NAS with Windows Explorer.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>