title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Getting Allbum Art when dbPoweramp can't find it

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dangerbird
    • Mar 2012

Getting Allbum Art when dbPoweramp can't find it

So far using the "Choose Art" feature has succeded in getting the appropriate album cover in those few instances where the album art is missing from the cd metadata. But today I am ripping the Beatles Mono Box which is in most respects a beautifully made meticulous set containing all the original mono albums reproduced in miniature form exactly as they were originally released. Surprisingly, for many, but not all of the discs, the album art is incorrect and is only an image of the unboxed set. When I select Choose Art however dbPoweramp doesn't seem to be able to find the appropriate art - just more images of the unboxed set or of the box set cover. There are also some weird ones offered - eg. a Die Hard II movie poster keeps appearing (?!).

Is there a way to find the right cover on-line outside of dbPoweramp and add it to the metadata manually? Sorry if this is a newb question I'm not very computer savy.
  • Dangerbird
    • Mar 2012

Re: Getting Allbum Art when dbPoweramp can't find it

Please disregard - I have managed to sort this one out myself "with a little help from my friends"

Comment

• eaglescout1998
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Apr 2009

Re: Getting Allbum Art when dbPoweramp can't find it

I find Album Art Exchange to be an excellent resource.

Comment

Working...

]]>