title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AccurateRip issue?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dbl
    • Apr 2012

AccurateRip issue?

I’m a new potential user of dBpoweramp and hopefully I’m missing something easy.

Fresh dBPA install (v14.2) on a new and fully updated installation of Win7/64.

My issue occurs when going through the setup guide for secure ripping. All goes well until I attempt to configure AccurateRip. I insert an audio disc and then wait. And wait. After about ten minutes or so I get an error along the lines of “that disc won’t work or drive not found”.

At this point the optical drive will not eject. Further investigation shows that the driver no longer exists in “Device Manager”.

Any thoughts or ideas would be more than welcome. I had a full head of hair when I started this
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: AccurateRip issue?

Your CD Drive has crashed, they are never supposed to do this, so depending on system you would have to connect a different CD drive (if a laptop an external USB drive).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dbl
      • Apr 2012

Drive plays music off of the CD fine, however. Is it really dead?

Comment

• dbl
        • Apr 2012

Thank you so much, Spoon! Spare optical drive worked first shot. I guess the new one can be returned.

I truly appreciate the quick response.

Comment

Working...

]]>