title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Drive Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theo
    • Dec 2011

Drive Recommendation

Guys,

Apologies first as I realise this question has been asked so many times over the past but having gone through every single post on the web I have still been unable to find a definite answer.

Basically I am looking to buy a drive for ripping but I need to get the best one out there currently for ripping/dae. I realise there have been many highly rated drives over the years but most of these are not available now or only available refurbished. To further complicate things, I would preferably like an external usb drive (although I understand an internal drive + usb enclosure might also do)

So can someone please recommend a current drive (USB) with Accurate-stream, C2 capable which works well with dbpoweramp.

Also has anyone got experience with the aqvox hi-end drive: http://www.aqvox.de/download/AQVOX-h...CD-drive-E.pdf
    The drive itself seem to be 3rd party so cannot figure out what aqvox has done to make is so special.

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Thanks
    Theo
Working...

]]>