title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Ripping Problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mainscablesrus
    • Aug 2011

Ripping Problems

Hi,
    I came to my PC and found all of a sudden although I had not changed anything CD's would not longer rip, I have re-set settings according to illustrate site on best settings then still problematic, the latest error is the programme keeps re-ripping from 178 frames and backwards but all week I have been getting errors of different types, is there a definitive ripper set up guide please apart from the one on the illustrate site?

thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Ripping Problems

Normally settings do not effect these things, it is down to the CD drive, perhaps the drive has gone faulty (try to disable c2 pointers).

What other errors are you getting apart from reripping 178 frames
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mainscablesrus
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Spoon
      Normally settings do not effect these things, it is down to the CD drive, perhaps the drive has gone faulty (try to disable c2 pointers).

What other errors are you getting apart from reripping 178 frames
      awesome that worked, many thanks much appreciated

Comment

• Porcus
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2007

Just beware that this will give you weaker error correction -- that is, assuming that the drive reports them in a good fashion (which may not be the case anymore).

Comment

Working...

]]>