title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Tracks always rip twice despite AccurateRip

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mfsoa
    • Jul 2011

Tracks always rip twice despite AccurateRip

If I use either my external drive (Plextor PX-610U, offset +6) or the internal drive on my laptop, tracks always rip twice.
    The track info is obtained from the internet no problem, and I see the "CD in AccurateRip" indication, but the tracks always rip twice.

I'm pretty sure this started when I upgraded to V14 - Both of these drives worked properly (1 pass for things in AccurateRip) before.

What am I missing?

Thanks for your help
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Tracks always rip twice despite AccurateRip

Do you ever get AccurateRip verification for any discs?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• keneis
      • Jun 2011

I have the same but larger problem. I have a lot of obscure classical music CDs and most of them go through two rips then three more Ultra secure rips even though I get the Inthedatabase message. I take about 35 minutes per CD to rip it.

The odd thing is I can often interupt the rip and then rip the CD a second time and it goes fast and rips just once with Accurate(x) displayed.

Comment

• keneis
        • Jun 2011

Off topic help please

Spoon,
        I've been starring at the forum page for an hour and can't find for the life of me where to start a new thread. I can contribute respond to old threads but not create a new one. Where is the button hiden?

Ken Eis

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Re: Off topic help please

'New Thread' when you are up one level.

If a track is not in AccurateRip then 2 passes are required to assume a level of security.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mfsoa
            • Jul 2011

Spoon,

I tried a variety of discs just now and many ripped just as expected - 1 pass w/ AccurateRip confirmation. I guess it's an issue w/ some discs and not your software or my hardware.

Appreciate the quick reply, though!

Comment

Working...

]]>