title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

ID tags not working

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sarmetta
    • Jun 2011

ID tags not working

Hi, I just downloaded dBpoweramp Reference R14 and none of the tracks from the CDs I've tried ripping are showing any information (beyond generic track numbers, time and size), including album art. I'm using Windows XP and Chrome for internet access. I've allowed dBpoweramp to access the internet from the configuration box. I tried reinstalling and restarting my computer, and all of the internet sources in the Meta tool are checked. Sorry if this is a common question, I couldn't find it in the forum. Thank you.
    Last edited by sarmetta; June 30, 2011, 03:26 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: ID tags not working

Make sure your security software is not blocking dBpoweramp, if you have a firewall temporarily disable it as a test.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• sarmetta
      • Jun 2011

Re: ID tags not working

Thanks, I thought it was off, but I just went ahead and uninstalled Zone Alarm completely to be sure (it had the last date I used it listed as months ago?) In any case, after that with a restart, it works great. Thank you very much for the help!

Comment

Working...

]]>