title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

A few Novice Questions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sharok
    • Jun 2011

A few Novice Questions

Hello,
    I just purchased dBpoweramp and I have a few novice questions.

I just rip ".wav".

When the ripper shows that a track or album "Not in Accuraterip", what does that mean?

What does the number next to Accurate mean (example "Accurate (3)")?

If it means that the accuracy is low, is that going to effect the audio quality? Is there any way to optimze that number?

What's the "Hidden First Track"? How can I get it rip? It says "Ability to rip depends on CD Drive"? What kind of a CD Drive should I use in order to get the hidden rack ripped?

a few of my ripped tracks show Inaccurate (example [COLOR="red"]Inaccurate (5))[/COLOR], but when I listen to the song, it sounds fine (or I think it sounds fine). Why does it show that messaage? How can I optimize the system for it to be accurate?

Is there an "Error Correction" feature in dBpoweramp (like the one in EAC)?

Thank You
    Last edited by sharok; June 25, 2011, 09:10 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: A few Novice Questions

See:

and the setup guide:

With AccurateRip you need only a match of Confidence of (1), as it is a positive matching system. The actual confidence number helps when diagnosing a miss-match with AccurateRip of a single track.

Very few CDs have a hidden first track.

a few of my ripped tracks show Inaccurate (example Inaccurate (5)), but when I listen to the song, it sounds fine (or I think it sounds fine). Why does it show that messaage? How can I optimize the system for it to be accurate?
    Try ripping again when you have followed the guide to rip in secure mode.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• sharok
      • Jun 2011

Re: A few Novice Questions

Good Evening Spoon,

I followed the instruction and everything seems to be fine now.

Thanks Again .

Comment

Working...

]]>