title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Unable to recognise multiple discs in box set

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tombei
    • Jun 2011

Unable to recognise multiple discs in box set

Hello, I am having trouble with dbpoweramp CD Ripper. I have a 4 CD box set "Hitsville USA The Motown Singles Collection. I ripped the first CD OK but when I try and put in CD's 2, 3 and 4, CD Ripper reads them as CD number 1 with the track information as on CD 1. How do I get CD Ripper to read the other 3 CD's in the set? I would be grateful for any advice, thanks!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Unable to recognise multiple discs in box set

Install R14.2 from the beta section of this forum, then if the results for the different CDs are wrong (before ripping) click 'Review Metadata' and choose the correct one.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Tombei
      • Jun 2011

Hi Spoon, I have installed R14.2 but still have the same problem. Even when I click Review Metadata, the only option I have are for disc 1 of 4. The program is not recognizing discs 2 of 4, or 3 of 4, or 4 of 4. I hope that I have been able to explain the problem. Hope you can help get me out of this bind and back to some productive ripping. Thanks!

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Which of the providers are showing metadata for disc 2, 3, 4?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Tombei
          • Jun 2011

Hi Spoon, sorry for the late reply...I'm in a different time zone. None of the providers are showing metadata for discs 2, 3 and 4.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

You would have to click the metadata button again to re-get fresh from the internet before checking in the 'review metadata' section.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Tombei
              • Jun 2011

Hi Spoon, Just done as you suggested and have been able to identify the correct disc. Thanks for your support and assistance! Very much appreciated.
              Cheers!

Comment

Working...

]]>