title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Ripping from Image File

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Justlikethat67
    • May 2011

Ripping from Image File

I have lot of CDs(native lang) that need lot of meta data editing before I can rip, requires lot of attention & time.

One thing is I can rip in one sitting and correct the meta data later in another sitting but the way meta data editor works I will be opening every file separately for track related information(I know I can do album level info in one click)

Is there a way to rip CD to image files and then use them as source for ripping with proper meta data, if yes then please help me figure that out.

So if I rip all my CDs to image file and then as & when I get time I can simply mount the image file to virtual drive and rip them accurately.

Or is there a meta data editor out there that I can use and is as good as and compatible with dbpoweramp.

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Ripping from Image File

>ut the way meta data editor works I will be opening every file separately for track related information(I know I can do album level info in one click)

you can open all the files at one go (select all and right click on one), change the info for all the files which are common, then edit the individual files (just the track title).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Justlikethat67
      • May 2011

Yes I know that but I have some 150 CDs and if I have to open each file to edit track title and artist, it will take forever, thats why I was just wondering if there is a an editor thats compatible with dbpoweramp.

Also what about image to rip? how can I do that accurately?

Comment

• dbfan
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Jan 2011

I do not think you can easily

Comment

Working...

]]>