title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Burn WMA to disc and rerip?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BondDotCom
    • Mar 2011

Burn WMA to disc and rerip?

I'm loving dbpoweramp and AccurateRip. My issue is that I backed up my CD collection YEARS ago using WMP and saved all tracks as lossless WMA.

I still have the original CD's but many are unreadable so I'm resorting to my WMA backups for many. My question is, is it possible to burn these lossless WMA's back to an audio disc, then rerip with dbpoweramp to determine if they're accurate rips?

I'd like to know if these WMA's (from years ago) are accurate or not. If not, I'll consider rebuying or repairing the original CDs.

Thanks!
  • BondDotCom
    • Mar 2011

Re: Burn WMA to disc and rerip?

Well, that didn't work. I created an album audio CD from my lossless WMA's but dbpoweramp doesn't find it in the AccurateRip database. All the meta info came in fine, though.

What info does my CD need to have on it in order for it to be found in the AccurateRip database?

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Burn WMA to disc and rerip?

Burning from WMA back to CD possibly does not create the CD as it was exactly stored.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>