title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joey B
    • Oct 2008

Album Art

Hi

I payed for a new license for album art a few months ago on 11-04-10. Now i'm only getting album art on about every third or so rip:cry:. What's up with that? Most of these CD's are in Accurate rip and are fairly popular. I've been able to get most of the art from amazon, but it's,of course, a PIA.:vmad:

Also, I see you have a new R14. Is this upgrade free for folks with R13?
    If so how do I upgrade?

Joey B
    Last edited by Joey B; February 28, 2011, 04:42 PM. Reason: new thought
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Album Art

AccurateRip have nothing to do with Album art.

To upgrade your dBpoweramp software, log into your registration (with order number):

And follow the offer link to upgrade.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Joey B
      • Oct 2008

Re: Album Art,Thanks Spoon,But...

I know Album Art has nothing to do with accurate rip. But The program is not finding about 50% of the album art for cd's being ripped. And i can find the album art at amazon.com. Why isn't the program finding it?

Joey B

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Re: Album Art,Thanks Spoon,But...

Run this:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

Then reinstall registered version, activate your metadata and see if that helps. If not try retrieving from each metadata provider on a very popular disc, each provider should give metadata, if not something on your network is blocking.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>