title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rip Multi CD sets into 1 via dbpoweramp & SB Server

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • souwalker
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Dec 2009

Rip Multi CD sets into 1 via dbpoweramp & SB Server

Spoon

Would you mind reading this thread to see if you could assist with dbpoweramp side of things?

Rgds
  • souwalker
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Dec 2009

Re: Rip Multi CD sets into 1 via dbpoweramp & SB Server

Bump...sorry Spoon.
    Rgds

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

It seems to be an issue with the squeezebox server, the first tags listed seemed fine to me, the advice about removing accuraterip results is just silly.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• pumafred
        • Dec 2010

For what it's worth, I am ripping a large collection of CDs and have encountered this issue. It is a pain in the neck, but it always boils down to some slight difference among song tags. (E.g., one of the CDs will "Compilation" set to 1 WITHOUT IT BEING NEEDED, and the other won't. Or the slightest difference of spelling of some of the key tags.) As I say, it is a pain, but, so far, out of 1,500 CDs already ripped, there is only one I have not been able to beat yet. But I will!! ;-)

By the way, even though I want double (or more) CDs to appear as one in Squeezebox, I still keep each in a separate folder, with its own track numbering. As long as each CD has the right Disc number, it appears as one, in the right sequence, in Sqbx.

Comment

Working...

]]>