title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PerfectMeta and AMG mixup

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garyd9
    • Jan 2011

PerfectMeta and AMG mixup

I'm trying to rip a box set I own: Eagles, Selected Works 1972-1999. This is a 4 disc set. The issue I'm having is that apparently the data for AMG is mixed up: when I insert disc 1, I'm getting AMG data from disc 4. When I insert disc 4, I get the data for disc 1. Likewise, the data for discs 2 and 3 are mixed up.

Unlike the other three meta providers, the AMG data provides composer data which I'd like to preserve if I can. However, I'm really much too lazy to type it in.

Is there any way, when I put in disc 1 of this set, to get CD Ripper to get the proper data from AMG? I guess what I need is that when I insert disc 1, AMG gives me what it THINKS is disc 4 data, etc.

Thanks
    Gary
  • garyd9
    • Jan 2011

Re: PerfectMeta and AMG mixup

I put this in the wrong subforum.. sorry. Can someone please move it the proper place?

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

There is no way to preserve meta from a provider if overriding with another.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• EliC
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

would there be a way to search AMG or switch the meta-data it sends? I know there isn't currently, but could there be?

Comment

Working...

]]>